Here at Reamstown Mutual we understand that unexpected events happen to even the most prepared people. It is our goal to provide you with prompt and professional claims service in the event you have a claim.
What should you do in the event of a Property Loss?
- As soon as possible contact your agent to report the loss. You may also contact our office at 1-888-764-7232 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to report a loss as well.
- If the loss affects your dwelling or other structures on your property, make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect your property from further damage or loss.
- Keep a record of the repair costs and retain receipts for any expendures that you incur.
- Contact the police if the loss involves a theft of personal property or vandalism.
What should you do in the event of a Liability Loss?
- If the loss involves a claim against you for property damage or bodily injury to others contact your agent or our office as soon as reasonably possible.
- Obtain the names and address of the injured party if possible and a brief description of the event.
- Do not admit fault or responsibility, but give factual details of the event based on your knowledge or recollection.
|Claims Administration||Dial: 717-336-6962 (option 2)|
|For Claims Contact after 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and Saturday or Sunday please call David Musante at 610-413-5317 or email .